Friday, April 24, 2009

My Easter Holiday

Over the holidays we stayed in Dubai. I spent alot of time at Jebel Ali Beach Resort. I love it there because there's lots to do like play football with big goal posts, and when I'm hot and sweaty I can go and jump in the pool.
There are 3 swimming pools and one of them plays music underwater! The other 2 have pool bars where I can order my own icecream, YUM!
Later on in the sports bar there's lots of other sports to play in there too, like badminton, table tennis, squash and pool. And if I'm lucky I get to watch football on the big screen. Sometimes I play 9 holes of golf with my Dad, and sometimes Greg and his Dad come along too.

Last weekend we took our boat out which we keep at Jebel Ali Marina. My brother was 18 and we took some of his friends so that they could go water skiing.
I went on the ring and had a great time SPLASHING THROUGH THE WAVES behind the boat.
I also got to drive!!!
Jebel Ali is one of my favorite places in Dubai!

James.D

No comments: