Friday, May 1, 2009

Hard Rock Guitars ( Pins..!!)


I have been collecting pins for a couple of years now, and have a total of 259 different ones. I divide them into different catagories.

There are the ones related to and from the Olympics. Then there are others from different countries and famous places. From as far away as New Zealand to the USA. I keep my Olympic ones on a cork board and the other ones on Straw Cowboy hats from Texas USA.
I also have a collection of Hard Rock Cafe Pins, which I keep in a special Pin Collectors bag. I have one flap for each country. The Dubai and Egypt ones are almost full.
In the photograph I have put together all my guitar pins, they are from China, Beruit, Cairo, London, Dubai and the USA. Maybe one day I will bring them in for show and tell.
Maybe you should start a collection. Rory Quick

No comments: