Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Tomas!


Welcome Tomas! 5KON are really lucky to have you on board!
You have already made your mark on the class and an impression on all of us. It has been quite a first week with a trip to the gallery
and bread making! You are a bright, friendly boy with excellent manners and I have really high expectations for you here at Kings'.
KON

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work Tomas,I agree with everything Mr.O'Neil said.Im happy your in 5KON.
Adam.

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard Tomas. It's good to have you with us in year5 at Kings'. You were popular before you even got here with both classes wanting to have you!!! I'm glad to hear that you are working hard and making a good impression with Mr O'Neill. I look forward to seeing lots of you throughout the year ahead.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Tomas you are a very nice person, and you are a great friend to both of us. We agree with what Adam and Mr.O'Neill have said about you.
Oisin and Rory

Anonymous said...

Welcome Tomas! You have settled into Kings' really well and it feels like you have always been in our class!
Hazel.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tomas I'm really glad your in our class and you are already a good friend of mine.I reckon you have already settled into our class well.
Oisin