

SCHOOL COUNCIL - HOMEWORK TASK
Who wants to be part of the school council? What kinds of things make a person 'good' for the school council? What kind of quailities should a student council member have? Later this week we will be voting in class for our own school council members. Prepare notes and ideas about why you should be considered to represent YKON on the school council. What will you do? What are your qualities? We will have time in class to present our thoughts and reasons, before we vote. You can do this by writing your ideas on paper, or type it up into a presentation and print it, or add some ideas about yourself by commenting on this post.
Who wants to be part of the school council? What kinds of things make a person 'good' for the school council? What kind of quailities should a student council member have? Later this week we will be voting in class for our own school council members. Prepare notes and ideas about why you should be considered to represent YKON on the school council. What will you do? What are your qualities? We will have time in class to present our thoughts and reasons, before we vote. You can do this by writing your ideas on paper, or type it up into a presentation and print it, or add some ideas about yourself by commenting on this post.
Good luck candidates!
2 comments:
hello
here are a few qualities you need
to have if you want to be a school counceler. you need to be;
1 Dedicated
2 Honest
3 Trusted
4 Good Commnicater
5 Sensible
There are some more qualities you need to have but i've onley listed
the top five.
Rory
A school councilor needs to be confident, open-minded, a good listener, sensible, has to take other peoples opinions and points of view and hardworking.I am doing a presentation so I can try out for the elections. I bet everyone doing it will be excellent! I am a bit nervous and VERY excited; and even if I don't get in I know I will have tried my best. Good luck to all of you!
Hazel
Post a Comment