Hi
Just want to say
Thank You
very much for chosing me to be your girl school counciler.
It means the world to me.
From
Freya
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wonderful World of Year 5KON Online! We are a Year 5 class based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). We work in a fun learning based environment and are very proud of our class achievements and of this blog. We hope you enjoy you visit and come back soon!
5 comments:
Well Done!
Emily and Olivia
Your presentation was fab Freya, I loved the music! I thought everyone spoke so well. Hope you enjoy the council. Mrs H
Freya you totally deserved to be school councilor, your presentation was excellent! I know that you will be a brilliant school councilor that we all can trust. GO FREYA!
Hazel
Very well done Freya. I have loads of things to tell you about recycling! You know me and my recycling! Anyway, VERY well done! You were brilliant. Especially with the cool music. I think that really caught peoples attention.
Emily
Well done Freya! You really deserved to be a school counciler!
I really liked your music!
Charlotte U.
Post a Comment