For now girls and boys remember only to post comments.
KON
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wonderful World of Year 5KON Online! We are a Year 5 class based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). We work in a fun learning based environment and are very proud of our class achievements and of this blog. We hope you enjoy you visit and come back soon!
3 comments:
I love year 5 so far,it's the best and we have one of the best teachers in the school. I'm so interested in healthy living and the heart.I can't belive we're actally going to make bread!
By Molly
I love year 5 so much.I love the homework,the debating,the heart and healthy living and I think Greeks will be good.Our teacher's AMAZING!!!!!!!!I like my class.Mrs Hislop is nice.Adam.
yo! your blog is AWESOME!!! because it tells us alot about your class. We like your mascot and the bit were you vote who will win the coin cup. We think you're doing Russia for international day.
By T.J and Oscar
6TS
Post a Comment