
What lay behind the Iron Curtain?
The Wonderful World of Year 5KON Online! We are a Year 5 class based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). We work in a fun learning based environment and are very proud of our class achievements and of this blog. We hope you enjoy you visit and come back soon!
8 comments:
I would like to anominate Scotland as our coutry for international day
Mr. Oneill
I have done my researh on the Iron Curtain and have found the countries that lay behind it:
Hungary
Romania
Poland
East Germany
Russia
Czechoslovikia
Bulgaria
Arguably
Yugoslavia
I hope that theese are right and I am looking forward to International Day.
One last thing can we come in any costume country related?
Charlotte U.
I think it is East Germany,probably the Berlin Wall.
Adam.
For most of the Cold War the following were behind the Iron Curtain:
The USSR
Poland
East Germany
Czechoslovakia
Hungary
Romania
Bulgaria
so it could be one of these.
I think it might be Czechoslovakia.
Hannah
I think that behind the Iron Curtain was the Soviat Union. The man peeping under the curtain is Winston Churchill, 'Joe's' full name was 'Joseph Stalen'.
Emily
I think it is Russia because if you press the picture it will come up big and there's a sign saying 'RUSSIA'.
Adam. :-)
You can also see the Soviet Union flag.Adam.
I have looked at the internet and now i think it might be Russia.
(RUSSIA)lol. :)
Hannah
Post a Comment