
We really hope to come out of our
shells on International Day
with 5KON!
The Wonderful World of Year 5KON Online! We are a Year 5 class based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). We work in a fun learning based environment and are very proud of our class achievements and of this blog. We hope you enjoy you visit and come back soon!
9 comments:
Hi Mr. Oneill
I have a feeling that we might be looking at Russia for International Day,
I can tell by the Russian Dolls!
Charlotte U.
Definetly Russia!Look at the dolls!
This is going to be a great country to learn about.The climate and everything.Adam. :-)
To easy.It's Russia
I think the Russian dolls give it away- is our country Russia?
If it is, it will be great, there is so much to learn about it! And no one in 5KON knows much about it!
Hazel
I know it's Russia because if you press the picture it says Russian dolls where the triangle pull-down thing is.Adam.
Positively Russia!!
It will be a great country to learn about!
Charlotte U.
I am positive it is Russia because of the Russian dolls.
I think the clue was to easy.
Matthew
It is Russia that we are doing for international day, the dolls give it away.If you press the triangle at the bottom of the picture,it says Russian Dolls.
Corynn
Post a Comment