We will be looking at the fine artworks of this Swiss painter. See if you can do a search and find any information about him and his work. Let 5KON know what you think about him by leaving comments on this post. I've included a couple ofl links to help you get started - leave comments on the blog that show you have looked at his work. If you find any interesting sites please feel free to add them.Sunday, October 12, 2008
Paul Klee
We will be looking at the fine artworks of this Swiss painter. See if you can do a search and find any information about him and his work. Let 5KON know what you think about him by leaving comments on this post. I've included a couple ofl links to help you get started - leave comments on the blog that show you have looked at his work. If you find any interesting sites please feel free to add them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am looking forward to learning about Paul Klee and his fantastic painting art!!
I'm sure our class would love to learn about this fantastic man!
Charlotte.
I am looking forward to reaching paul Klee, because I dont know alot about him.
Matthew
This is going to be very intresting to learn about Paul Klee the artist. :)
Hannah
Leanring about Paul Klee is going to be very fun and very intresting!I will enjoy looking at his art.
By Olivia
I think that learning about Paul Klee will be very fun. I am sure that I will enjoy researching him.
Emily
I bet learning about Paul Klee will be really cool! I wonder what style of art he used? Did he paint portraits or things like an open countryside? He will be a very interesting man to find out about.
Hazel
I think it will be interesting to learn about Paul Klee.It will be interesting to know what year he lived in and where he lived.It will be interesting to know his nationality and when he died and most importantly his ART.Adam.
I think learning about Paul Klee will be fun. I can't wait to know more about him.
Oisin
I can't wait to learn about Paul Klee and his stunning art skills!
Charlotte U.
I think Paul Klee is a great man to study on especily all of his magnificent art.
Did he paint potrait's?
Did he paint landscape's?
It will be wonderful to learn about Paul KLee.
Charlotte U.
Post a Comment